TheImporter© for QuickBooks Online.
This is a Web (cloud) App for importing IIF Files
(based on our 10+ year old IIF Engine)
To use with QuickBooks Online and IIF files.
Note that QuickBooks Online can NOT import transactions from any file but our apps can.
No need to change the iif file as some other systems require.
Supports most functions based on QuickBooks Windows Desktop IIF format PLUS ENHANCEMENTS INCLUDING:
- Sales Forms Custom Fields 1, 2, 3
- DEPARTMENT/LOCATION field support
- Tracking Number
- Posts payments to Invoices
- 10 day free trial
Just have General Journals to import then try our Lite (General Journal) Edition for just $130us/yr (about $11us/month)
and a Plain Edition for Journal Entries, Invoices and Bills for just $190us/yr (about $15us/month)
Just $260us / year for the Standard Edition which is about $22us/month) for all supported list and transactions.
Plain Edition $190us/yr
for General Journals, Invoices, Cash Sale (Sales Receipts) and Bills only Upgradeable
This app is used if you have IIF Files.
If you have Excel, CSV or tab delimited then see our TransImporter for QuickBooks Online.
Features of the TheImporter:
- Uses standard Intuit QuickBooks IIF File format Plus enhancements
- Can post payments to invoices
- Supports most IIF Functions (Standard Edition)
- Adds items as service items if not in QuickBooks
- Sales Transactions Custom Fields
- Supports DEPARTMENT (a.k.a. Location, Business, Division, Property, Store, Territory in QuickBooks)
- Much more
We can customize it to solve your business problems.
Screen shots and video coming soon but will be very similar to our Windows Desktop version the IIFImporter.
The below is for our sister product the IIFImporter for QuickBooks Online.
- Internet enabled device with file
- Internet connection
- QuickBooks Online License