Need help getting data into QuickBooks
We can help.
We have dozens of programs that import into QuickBooks depending upon what you need to do and the data source. If you don't see it here please ask. We probably have done something similar.
Pick the one closest to your needs:
- IIF Files
Doesn't need Admin/Single user mode for QuickBooks Windows Desktop (QuickBooksD)
- From a Web Store/Shopping Cart
- Excel Files (xls, csv, tab delimited)
- Simple Excel Files for Checks CheckImport
- From a Database
Either our eIntegrator since it is really a database integrator or
we have several programs that we have done for other customers. Just ask.
- Creating Invoices from Meter Readings for Utility Companies and Municipalities
AaaTeX Meter Billing (for Water, Electric, Gas meters)
- Creating Invoices from Meter Readings for machines
AaaTeX Meter Billing By Page (printers, copiers)
We can customize it to solve your business problem.
Requirements for most products:
- QuickBooks version 2002 Pro or better, Canadian 2005 Pro or Better
- Windows XP, 2003, Vista (Sorry no Mac's).
- Same machine requirements as QuickBooks