the followup product to the TransImporter2012©,TransImporter2011© and TransImporter©
Excel files imported into QuickBooks
Desktop (i.e. Pro, Premier, Enterprise) and Online Edition
Replacing our TransImporter2011© and TransImporter©
This program has been sun-setted and replaced by our TransImporter4 for QuickBooks Windows Desktop and the TransImporterQBO for QuickBooks Online.
Have a spreadsheet of orders that you need to import into QuickBooks.
Then you need the TransImporter2012©.
MANY NEW FEATURES
FTP interface to download files to your workstation for importation either manually or automatically.
Auto Deposit to Automatically made Deposits from Customer Receive Payments in the file
- Uses Excel file formats xls, csv, tab delimited text or any Excel supported file.
- Sartup samples of common transactions
- With Excel Files you can use formulas, table lookups, etc.
- Generates Invoices, Estimates1, Sales Orders1 or Sales Receipts and more
- Works with QuickBooks Online Edition1
- No IIF files or conversions to IIF files
- No need for admin or single user mode.
- Can check Quantity on Hand and reject order or line item.1
- Can use customer's account number as a lookup instead of using name.
- Fast and Easy
- Can select Template1
- Can select Class
- Can have a default customer if name or account number not defined in QuickBooks.
- FTP Download of file (manual or automatic)
- Auto Deposit of Customer Payments
- Folder Monitoring
- Flexible definitions of columns
- Group and Assembly Expand to components
We can customize it for you to solve your Business Requirements.
Click here for instructions to download a trial or production version. Available upon request
(trial limited to 30 transactions)
The owner of Electronics Showcase.com, user of our TransImporter Pro Edition for QuickBooks Online Edition says:
Just imported 4 days worth of invoices in under 5 minutes! Would have been 2 hours or more manually.
See Video of how to run the program.
- QuickBooks USA 2004 Pro or better (2008 for AU, Canadian, NZ, or UK)
- Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 7, or 2008
- Microsoft Office 2003 (Excel) or later for XLS types of files.
- Same machine requirements as QuickBooks®.
1Some Features are not available with the QuickBooks Online Edition