AAATEX's TransImporter4© for QuickBooks Windows Desktop and TransImporterQO© for QuickBooks Online
the followup products to the previous TransImporter© products
What's new in the new TransImporters©
- Sub-account Lookup
- Assign Account types when the Account must be added
- Assign Master Account
- Lookup Replace for Expense Accounts
- Profile by Company Name (Diamond Edition)
Excel files imported into QuickBooks
Desktop (i.e. Pro, Premier, Enterprise) or Online Edition
Replacing our previous TransImporter© products.
Features (our Edition have different features depending on your needs):
- No need for admin or single user mode.
- Uses Excel file formats xls, csv, tab delimited text or any Excel supported file.
- Sartup samples of common transactions
- No IIF files or conversions to IIF files
- With Excel Files you can use formulas, table lookups, etc.
- Generates Invoices, Sales Receipts, Estimates (coming soon for QBO) or Sales Orders1and more
- Can create Bills, Vendor Credits, BillPayments1, Purchase Orders2, Journal Entries, Time Tracking, Checks, etc. etc.
- Can create Customers, Items, Vendors, Classes, etc.
- Location/Department for QuickBooks Online coming soon.
- Does NOT work with QuickBooks Online Edition
- No Web Connector
- Can check Quantity on Hand and reject order or line item.2
- Can use customer's account number as a lookup instead of using name.
- Fast and Easy
- Can select Template1
- Can select Class
- Can have a default customer if name or account number1 not defined in QuickBooks.
- FTP Download of file (manual or automatic)
- Auto Deposit of Customer Payments1
- Folder Monitoring
- Flexible definitions of columns
- Group and Assembly Expand to components1
- Sample files for common import functions
(trial limited to 30 transactions)
The owner of Electronics Showcase.com, user of our TransImporter Pro Edition for QuickBooks Online Edition says:
Just imported 4 days worth of invoices in under 5 minutes! Would have been 2 hours or more manually.
- QuickBooks USA 2004 Pro or better (2008 for AU, Canadian, NZ, or UK)
- Windows 7, 8, 10, 2008, 2012, 2016
- Microsoft Office 2007 (Excel) or later for XLS types of files.
- Same machine requirements as QuickBooks® for QuickBooks Windows Desktop Desktop
- For QuickBooks Online Internet Explorer 11
- Recommended Windows screen images as smaller.
- QuickBooks License
1Not available in QuickBooks Online Edition
2Not currently available in the TransImporterQO but may be added upon request