AccPac conversion to QuickBooks.
Types of Conversions offered:
Note that the prices, time (in days) and person(s) are estimated based on a 'normal' company and accounting techniques that are used.
1. Lists Only $795 (1 day 1 person)
- Converts all AccPac lists i.e. Chart of Accounts, Customers, Vendors, Employees, Items, etc.
- Neither Transactions nor balances are converted
2. Lists Only with opening balance $1,795 (1 day 1 person)
- Above with opening AccPac lists customer, vendor and chart of account balances.
- No Transactions are converted only current balances are carried forward.
The options 3, 4, and 5 are done under the control of an accountant (a comptroller of a major corporation) following Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
3. Lists and Open AR and AP Transactions Starting at $2,895 (2 days 2 persons) - NO LONGER OFFERED
- Above plus AccPac open AR and AP transactions created for open AR/AP. This will allow you to have summarized transactions of the current unpaid AR and AP Invoices. We check and make sure the accounts are in balance. This is done under the control of an accountant.
4. No longer offered.
- Above plus summary monthly financials for the available periods.In this way you can have a month by month financial history. We check and make sure the accounts are in balance. This is done under the control of an accountant.
5. Full Detail Conversion of all Transactions Starting at $3,995+ (3 + days 2 persons)
- All Transactions are converted to QuickBooks. We check and make sure the accounts are in balance. This is done under the control of an accountant. Note: there are transactions in other accounting systems that are not supported by QuickBooks. We will rework the unsupported transactions where we can,into supported transactions following Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
Option 6 allows you to save money by utilizing your in-house accounting expertise instead of ours. Our accountant stay home and you save money.
6. Full Detail Conversion of all Transactions Starting at $2,995+ (3+ days 1 person)
All Transactions are converted to QuickBooks. Note that there are transactions in other accounting systems that are not supported by QuickBooks. You may have to rework the unsupported transactions into supported transactions from a file listing the exceptions that we provide.
WE DO NOT DO ANY CHECKING OR BALANCING OF ACCOUNTS WITH THIS OPTION. IT IS THE CUSTOMER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO DO THIS FUNCTION.
Custom Conversion - If you need something special. Call us.
Extra charges: Prices above based on 5 yrs of data, and a total database size of 50 Megs.
- 10% for every 15 Megs over the base of 50 Megs
- 10% for every 2 yrs above the base of 5 yrs.
- 25% For Inventory
- Payroll - call us.
- Corruption correction - due to corrupt data or database would be at an hourly rate of $80 US/hr. (It does happen and we can't tell until we get there unless we make arrangements first)
- Dry run - 50% of the above price
- Add $300 for QuickBooks Online Edition (only avaiable in some situations)
How it Works (The Procedure):
- We start with a backup of your company file (i.e. PeachTree). Usually sent email, FTP, mail, or overnight depending upon your circumstances.
- We create a skeleton QuickBooks company file for you.
- We export the relevant data from your old accounting system.
- We convert the data using our conversion software.
- We 'import' the data into QuickBooks.
- We check and balance at various steps (optional depending on conversion option you pick).
- We may need to talk to you or your staff if questions arise and they frequently do.
- We email, FTP, mail, or overnight a backup of your new QuickBooks company file to you.
- You restore the QuickBooks backup on your system.
- We walk/talk,you thought what we have done (optional depending on conversion option you pick).
The conversion is done on a mutually agreed upon date, weekends are usually best. Once we have a copy of your data file that we are going to convert, any data entered into your existing accounting system will have to be re-entered into your new QuickBooks file. We usually recommend not entering data into your old system; however, some clients choose to run their new and old systems simultaneously for a period of time until they are comfortable with QuickBooks.
Optional QuickBooks consulting is also available for $125 US/hour.