AAATEX's IIFImporter© for QuickBooks Online
(replaces the 10 year old AaaTeXIIFImporter©)
To use with QuickBooks Online and IIF files.
If you have QuickBooks Windows Desktop then you must use our IIFImporter2 not this app. Click here for the IIFImporter2.
Note that QuickBooks Online can NOT import transactions from any file but our programs can.
No need to change the iif file as some other systems require.
Supports most functions based on QuickBooks Windows Desktop IIF files PLUS ENHANCEMENTS INCLUDING:
- Sales Forms Custom Fields 1,2, 3
- Tracking Number
- Posts payments to Invoices
Click here to download the IIFImporter for QuickBooks Online
(for either a 10 day free trial or a production version)
All Editions except the Diamond Edition are licensed for 1 QuickBooks company but do support multiple users.
Just have General Journals to import then try our Lite (General Journal) Edition for just $120us/yr (effective $10us/month) for 1 QuickBooks company - Upgradable.
Plain Edition $170us/yr - Lite Edition features (General Journal Entries) plus support for Invoices, Cash Sale (Sales Receipts), Bills, Credit Memos, Vendor Credits and Deposits only for just $170us/yr (effectively about $15us/month). For 1 QuickBooks company but multiple users - Upgradeable
Standard Edition - Plain Edition features plus support for all supported transactions just $240us/yr (effective $20us/month) . For 1 QuickBooks company but multiple users - Upgradeable
Gold Edition - Standard Editions plus advanced features such as Profiles, Folder Monitoring, Column Replacements, User interface for settings, etc. for just $399us/yr. For 1 QuickBooks company. Upgradeable
Diamond Edition - Gold Edition plus support for multiple QuickBooks Companies for the same enterprise $999us (deep discounts for accounting/bookkeeping firms) then $550us/yr after the first year. Expected to be run from the same physical location.
Enterprise Plans for franchises and other organizations coming soon.
This program is used if you have IIF Files. If you have Excel, CSV or tab delimited then see our TransImporter for QuickBooks Online.
- Uses standard Intuit QuickBooks IIF File format Plus enhancements
- Can post payments to invoices
- Supports most QuickBooks Windows Desktop IIF Functions
- Imports multiple files in one exectution
- Can change the transaction type
- Adds items as service items if not in QuickBooks
- Can ignore columns
- Overrides and Replacement
- Provides much better error messages than the QuickBooks Windows Desktop IIF utility.
- More like a Keyboard entry than an IIF import
- Sales Transactions Custom Fields
- Import Selected types (i.e. only invoices from a mixed IIF file)
- Batch Import (more than 1 IIF file can be imported into QuickBooks in 1 run)
- Supports DEPARTMENT (a.k.a. Location, Business, Division, Property, Store, Territory in QuickBooks)
- Much more
New Enhanced features not in QuickBooks Desktop IIF utility:
- Replace Accounts
- Change Transaction type (i.e Invoice to Sales Receipt)
- Ignore columns/fields in the IIF file.
- Force the name, i.e Customer Name, from what is in the file to a specific name.
- Custom Fields on QuickBooks Sales transactions
- Payment posting to invoices
- Much more
We can customize it to solve your business problems.
See a video of how to Run, install and authorize the app in QuickBooks Online.
- Windows 7, 8, 10, 2008, 2012, 2016(including 64 bits systems).
- Internet Explorer 11
- Internet connection
- QuickBooks Online License