QuickBooks Online Conversion to QuickBooks Desktop (Pro, Premier, Enterprise)
Cost depends on the number, size of your QuickBooks companies, the number of years of data and the time frame we have to work with.
Starting at $1,399
1. All lists can be converted
2. Item types can be changed
- Service to NonInventory or Inventory
- COGS and Asset accounts can be added
- Descriptions can be changed to remove/replace special characters
3. Transactions can be converted (based on QuickBooksOnline export limitations)
- Invoices, sales receipts, payments, checks, bills, etc.
4. Balancing by an accountant
- Our accountant can balance the QuickBooksDesktop file to the QuickBooksOnline to ensure accuracy.
How it Works (The Procedure):
- You provide QuickBooks Online admin access to us
- We run various QuickBooks Online reports and export the data
- We run the reports through our conversion program
- We send you the QuickBooks Desktop portable file ready for restore in your QuickBooks Desktop system
- optional we can put this in a hosted/cloud environment (ours or other)
- Several dry runs can be done before cutover
The conversion is done on a mutually agreed upon date, weekends are usually best. Once we have a copy of your data files that we are going to convert, any data entered into your existing accounting system will have to be re-entered into your new system. We usually recommend not entering data into your old system; however, some clients choose to run their new and old systems simultaneously for a period of time until they are comfortable with QuickBooks.
Optional QuickBooks consulting is also available for $125 US/hour.